62 more goals til completed!
1. Pass the CPA exam. <-----------------------
3. Take ballroom classes.
4. Get married to Rakesh.
7. Go hunting with Uncle Chuck.
8. Shoot a gun. Can you believe I’m from Texas and I’ve never done this before?
10. Visit Amanda in NC to prove to Matt wrong.
11. Start writing my book.
12. Take a pottery class.
13. Sign up for Yoga again.
14. Take a trip to Vegas with Rakesh.
16. Buy a new-er car. Can’t bring myself to buy a brand new car. Too much money, not enough value.
17. Research/start investment plan; start retirement fund.
19. Go to Florida.
20. Visit Forks and Oregon in October. (Lauren’s suggestion)
21. Get in touch with old friends.
22. Learn to play the piano.
23. Learn to play the guitar (acoustic)
24. Learn to play the accordion.
25. Get Landolt to go out.
26. Take photography classes. (Because I know after one I’ll be addicted)
27. Learn to use Photoshop, so I can quit bugging Amanda and Rakesh.
28. Have a formal dinner with my gals and their guys at my apartment. (This has a one year deadline)
29. Take a road trip with just my sisters.
30. Go on a family vacation. Both families- Rakesh’s and Mine.
32. Learn to rollerblade.
33. Organize my office/scrapbooking space.
35. Learn to make my grandma’s dishes.
36. Take a cake decorating class.
37. Clean out my clothes and donate the ones I KNOW I won’t wear anymore.
38. Make a bible study program.
39. Lose my freshman 15. <-----------------------
43. Go camping with just Rakesh.
45. Get my dentistry work done.
46. Take a rock climbing class and go to Colorado for rock climbing.
47. See the drive-in movie I promised Maricela two years ago.
50. Visit Martha in Colorado.
52. Spend an entire day with just Robert.
53. Learn to play halo.
54. Build something with my own two hands.
56. Give an amazing tip to a waiter that deserves it. I’ve always wanted to tip a hundred dollars.
57. Learn to drive a standard.
58. Ride a motorcycle.
61. Buy prescription sunglasses for myself.
63. Make a new dish/recipe.
64. Get new bedding.
65. Do a Chinese fire drill.
66. Play paintball.
70. Plant and grow flowers on my porch.
71. Make a smoothie.
72. Set up a blog for this list.
73. Create another list upon the completion and expiration of this list.
75. Learn a few key phrases in 5 different languages.
76. Find out and master Rakesh’s favorite dish.
77. Visit the Smithsonian museums in D.C.
78. Visit a psychic for fun.
80. Read the books on my bookshelf I’ve yet to read.
82. Go snorkeling.
83. Get my passport.
84. Put a letter in a bottle and toss it out to sea.
85. Learn to sail.
87. Go a day unplugged. (No internet, TV, or phone)
88. Go to a comedy club again.
89. Sew the high school quilt.
90. Fill in my cookbook with my recipes and our families’ recipes.
91. Learn to do tile work.
92. Go fishing.
93. Buy 10 different teas and a tea set.
94. Ride a mechanical bull.
95. Learn to play poker and have friends over for a poker night.
96. Try out to be in a local play.
98. Go skydiving.
100. Spend an entire day with just my grandma.
101. Take an adult Catechism class.