Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Number 72


Dont know if you noticed BUT! my start date for this little adventure was 5 whole days ago! I was asked Monday morning by a coworker if I had accomplished any of the goals I posted. So as a small step (and maybe secretly looking for something to brag about) I decided to pick off one of the easier goals.

So without further ado, my accomplishment of Number 72.... TA DA!

Dont worry you didnt miss anything. Number 72 of my 101 in 1001 list was to create this fabulous blog. Arent you impressed? I used a wizard and everything. lol (as if I have time to do this from scratch).

So, whats next, you ask? I think I'll venture to look into Number 12. Pottery class sounds fun and not very time consuming which is a double positive right now.

Some places I've looked into:


They seem pretty cheap from $35/class to $21/class. Not too bad if I do say so myself, but I'm still on the hunt. Fear not my friends who promised me thier company on this outing! I will keep looking for something cheaper. Never hurts to spend less.

Well, I'm off to bed because my days are long and exhausting and there's no telling how many hours of sleep I'll be getting in the soon-to-be future with tax season coming up. *yawn*

Enjoy the spiffy blog. Look its polka-dotted!! Is it polka dotted? or poka dotted? *shrug* I wonder... probably google it while on my lunch break tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment