Saturday, February 27, 2010

Number 78

So yeah I actually went to see a psychic almost 2 and a half months ago and I'm just BARELY getting around to posting about it. The date of this post is when I actually went. So I can scratch that off my list!

It was, of course, liquid courage that got me to go. My mother, sister, and co-worker came with me to see the psychic. We all took our turns but naturally I went first. I wish I hadnt because I didnt know protocol for visiting someone with such a "gift."

She said a lot of things. Talked about both my present and future. Touched on relationships and work and attempted to tell me about myself and my family. Some of the things that stood out enough for me to actually recall two and a half months later:

-I would have twin boys. Twins run in the family.
-I would live 2 years longer than my spouse. I will live to 94 and he will live to 92.
-I'm healthy and dont/wont have many health issues in the future.
-My spouse is stupid and drives me crazy.
-I should be a teacher because I'm always teaching someone something.
-I am very smart.

All of us girls got to hear each others. I think my favorite out of all ours was when the lady told my mother should get back with my father because that was her one true love. lol. If you know anything about my parents, you know this: IF THEY EVER ARE TOGETHER LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES, THEY ARE AT EACH OTHER'S NECKS!! One is always trying to dominate the other. Its really ridiculous, but if they werent crazy like they are I wouldnt be who I am today. So I praise the Lord that He knows what He's doing! lol. Also, Melinda will have two sets of twins which she will ultimately abandon because she loves kids but would rather the in-laws raise them. Melissa should work with numbers and write more.

All in all, it was NOT was I expected but I guess I really didnt know what to expect so I went with the Hollywood version. Oh you know, the scene from Ghost with Whoopi (see video below)... yeah it was nothing like that! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment