Monday, February 22, 2010

Number 88

WHOO-HOO!!! One more down!!
Number 88 of 101

For Rene's (my sister in law) birthday we took her to the IMPROV here in Houston. We saw Maz Jobrani who was very funny and entertaining, as were the opening comics. Mom and Kesh tagged along too and we had such a good time!

Kesh and I got there a little early with Rene so we went to D&B and ran around like wild children playing as many games as possible within the 45 minutes we had til the show started. That was so much fun. For those of you who dont know me... I am VERY competitive. We all played the racing game and were able to play against each other. You should have seen the kids faces when I got up to do my victory dance after coming in first place. lol. The little kids were looking at me like I had lost my mind, whilst I shouted at the top of my lungs "IN YO' FACE!!! ALL UP IN THIS REGION!!!"

The night was a lot of fun and I'm happy that I get to be a memory for Rene she wont ever forget because neither will I! Happy Birthday Rene and here's a few photos from the night!

"For some reason we cant go anywhere with just two of us, there's gotta be like fifty of us in the car. Anytime you see a car filled with people, it's either Middle Easterners or Mexicans"
-Maz Jobrani

"The first thing Obama did in office was pretty black- the cash for clunkers deal. Seriously, leave it to a black president to pimp everyone's ride all at once."
-K-Von

No comments:

Post a Comment