Thursday, May 13, 2010

Number 13

So it's official! I've marked yet another thing off my list! I'm enrolled in Yoga again. Well, sort of! lol.

It's a class my job is offering during the lunch hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This particular session, which I've already paid for and therefore required to follow through with, has six more classes left. Then the new session starts.

I just went to my first class today and let me tell you, WHEW! I took Yoga in college and I DO NOT remember it being that hard. I guess that's how much I've let myself go. *sigh*

Welp, I look forward to finishing this out and maybe this will jumpstart me doing some of the other things that are active that are on my list. I was hanging out with my In-laws recently and they actually know someone who teaches ballroom!! Maybe I'll do that next!! I'm really pumped about getting back to working out. From what I hear it takes 21 days to form a habit. So here's to hopin' I form this healthy habit of being more active!!

Pray for me darlings, I just know my body's gonna be all-over sore tomorrow. lol.

P.s. If anyone has been wanting to workout but is like me and wants a workout buddy before they start give me a holler!

No comments:

Post a Comment