Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally a breather... And Number 8





Finally a breather! First weekend in a while that I've had to myself to do whatever my heart desired. I suppose it's more of a well-earned break from work as Monday starts the remainder of the Fall busy season. I spent Saturday on my butt, watching tv and scrapbooking. And Sunday I went with Tabs and Rex to Clear Creek Gun Range in League City and shot some guns.

This Sunday was the first time I had ever shot a gun. It was SO much fun! At one point I even got the giggles from how much fun it was. Rakesh and I are so going to start collecting - got to start saving! The above are some pics from Sunday. Rakesh shooting the XD. Me with the .357 and Rex and Tabs with the AR15. The AR15 is probably why I'm sore today in my shoulders but I had a blast! Tabs promises more gun dates and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Getting some things down from your list. :) Congrats on finally getting a weekend off, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete