Saturday, October 9, 2010

Number 61

101 List

Number 61: Buy prescription sunglasses.

Yes I know it seems like a luxury expense to buy prescription sunglasses but I was tired of wearing sunglasses over my regular glasses all ghetto like. lol

Anyways, every time I put them on I think of this song:




And then it makes me laugh because it was Amanda's, my best friend, favorite song for like a year in high school. I think of her jamming and dancing like only a white girl could. lol. It makes me smile just to think of it.
I always sing a bit of the chorus when I put em on. And trade out the word cheap for expensive. lol 'Cuz if ya' didn't know, apparently putting tint on prescription lenses is an extremely expensive thing to do. (sarcasm) It doesn't matter though, money comes and money goes but I make them look good. Ha ha.


"Don't 'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!"

1 comment:

  1. "Go out and buy some cheap sun glasses" Dun dun, Dun dun, Dun dun, DUN DUN!

    Dood, I remember when I was jamming out in my car to some rap music, and when we got out, you said "amanda, do you have a mirror" and as I was pulling it out you said "look!" "you're white!"

    HEHE...

    ReplyDelete