Monday, July 25, 2011

Number 79

About a week ago, Rakesh and I bought bicycles and took to the Armand Bayou trails for a 2 hour bike ride. It was lots of fun but boy was it exhausting! I learned that I am way out of shape. The worst part of doing something like that is that you go and wear yourself out and by the time you’re ready to go home you've got to still make it back to the car!

The next day I was sore all over and felt like I’d never ever ride that bike again, but I’ve already rode it a couple times since- including cruising around the neighborhood with my younger sister on the handlebars. It’s not a mountain bike cut out for doing anything and everything but I definitely enjoy the old school feel of the bike and that it makes me reminisce about old times and the joys of being a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment