Monday, May 21, 2012

So... I've been a little MIA.

As my last post mentioned there has been lots to deal with on the home front and updating the blog was definitely on the to-do list. Well... turns out life takes a lot longer to get organized than I had originally thought. 


I have been juggling lately. Helping Mari with school stuff, getting the house together for an upcoming house warming party, fitting in the doctors visits I had to postpone because of busy season and studying for the CPA exam have proven to be extremely overwhelming and TIME CONSUMING! But fear not! I am getting close to being back to a norm. 


Some upcoming posts I hope to have up by week's end:
1. We bought a house! Number 4: Check!
2. Cleanliness is Next to Godliness? Psh! (Getting the house clean is painfully time consuming.)
3. Cruise control/My birthday surprises
4. Spa Day with My Mom and Sisters. Number 31: Done!
5. Bible Study progress!
6. 99 projects and a pair of pants ain't one! (Craft room progress and Zumba!)


But until then, I have a question for those of you who are still with me. Should I bother to paint pre-house warming party? Or no? The entirety of my house is this light yellow color: walls and ceilings! What do you think?


Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment