Saturday, June 9, 2012

99 projects and a pair of pants ain't one!

So as you know we are working on the house and putting it together for family to come see it. We decided the best way to tackle the house is to divide the territory. Rakesh is doing outside and his office and I have to do our bedroom and my office. And like most of you know I've had a long standing addiction to crafts and I have A LOT A LOT of stuff. And let me tell you, I have been having the hardest time getting this stuff organized! 

I have unpacked at least twelve boxes full of half completed projects and various supplies from sewing to knitting to scrapbooking to painting! I am amazed I have this many things to finish. I can't even begin to think about the projects I haven't started yet! yeesh!

 This is just half of the piles of stuff I am up against!


On another note, I have also been trying to focus on the other goals for the year. With one main goal down (the house), I am pumped to knock out the other two! So Mom loaned me her Zumba DVDs and I absolutely them! So much fun! It's a half dance half aerobic workout. And I love to dance so this workout totally suits me. Skinny Margaret here I come! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment