Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spa Day with My Mom and Sisters. Number 31: Done!

Number 31 is done! (Though it wasn't the original plan.... it was WAY better!)
101 LIST           


So the Friday before my birthday (April 27th) my sisters and mom came over to stay the night with me at my new house so we could Saturday together doing our first ever girls day! It wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I made my 101 list that included number 31, Spa day with my Mom. This idea was a lot better. I can’t believe I didn’t think of it originally!
            
 It was so much fun. We got up early and headed out for the museum. We went to the HMNS to see the Titanic exhibit. My Mom absolutely LOVED it! After the museum, we stopped at Pho Saigon to introduce Melinda to amazing Vietnamese food. (I've taken Mom and Mari there before. They were the ones who actually requested the place. Makes me smile to think I introduced them to something that they love. ) 
                    
After that we went and got hour long massages at Massage Envy. Once we were all loose and relaxed, we hit up the nail salon. Mari and Mom did their fingernails and Melinda and I did our toes. (Weeks later - My toes still look good!) 
                       
It was a perfect day. And I can't wait to do it again!

At the HMNS, right after we had had the crap scared out of us by a soldier for the Terracotta Warrior exhibit.

Mel with plastic bags full of wax on her feet. lol.

One of the 12 different steps during this pedicure. Felt so good!

After a full day. We're pooped and ready for a good nap. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment