Wednesday, July 18, 2012

85 more days til my deadline!

101 LIST

So above is the link to my current 101 list. And if you go to that link, you will see that I created this list of 101 goals about two and a half years ago and that my time to complete these goals is almost here! (Just 85 more days!)

Since my last post on this site, I have 62 of my 101 goals left to do. This does not make me very happy. 85 days to do 62 things (some of which are very big-travel-spend lots of money-types of things) is not a lot of time to finish! Not to mention - some of these things are just not going to happen. For example, Number 4. I wont be marrying Rakesh in 85 days. Shocker, I know! But we have more important goals to reach in the next year so this one won't be happening til then.

Although I'm slightly disappointed in myself for not getting everything done in time (don't judge me - its a sort of obsessive compulsive thing I have about checking things off of lists), I have to laugh a little that two years ago I was so wistful and seriously and deliriously happy enough to think I could pull all of this off in just two years time! Now I'm a little older and little wiser and DEFINITELY more realistic about how much I can go on vacation. haha. (Take a look at the list! - I had like 15 different vacation/trips I wanted to do in two years. 15 trips in two years! LOL I'd love to be able to make that many trips in a year someday but I'm not a millionaire yet. lol)

Anyways, I'm freaking out that time's almost up and I thought I'd share a bit of that stress/obsessive compulsive nature of mine with you.

I'll keep ya' posted when more things get done. Cross your fingers and toes for me!

Til then,
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. you went on a cruise. (#9)
    we can watch a sunrise together soon. (#59)
    can go fishing next weekend (#92)

    you just need to open the packaging on the flower seeds and soil you bought (#70)

    You're almost done with your office (#33)

    You can knock out a few within a couple weeks

    ReplyDelete