Friday, January 10, 2014

Resolutions

101 LIST

Do you ever catch yourself laughing and find the emotion and feel of your face smiling unfamiliar? Like a long lost friend you didn't realize was missing? yeah? me too.

This year I resolve to laugh more and only be with people who make me happy. I resolve to be happy. Consciously.

I also resolve to have more grace in every definition of the word.

My projects this year involve refreshing my 101 list. It doesn't suit me anymore and I'm coming to terms with the fact that my list never really did.

I'd also like to announce I'll be adding my completed scrapbook pages to the blog. I've purchased Project Life and have high hopes of doing some serious damage to all the pages I'm backlogged on.

So I'm going to do the things I love to be who I want to be and whoever is along for the ride is welcome.

XOXO
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment